License Manager 1.0.0 (GA) Released!
2012-09-05 17:18 GMT-0600 - Nick WilliamsThe first generally available version of License Manager, 1.0.0 (GA), has been released and can be downloaded from the downloads page! It has many enhancements over the previously-announced release candidate 0.9.4-RC1, notably:
- Resolved LICEN-4, an issue whereby a java.lang.SecurityException was thrown when deserializing a SignedLicense object.
- Resolved LICEN-5, a usability issue possibly causing incorrectly-typed password because the ConsoleLicenseGenerator did not prompt for the user to confirm the previously-typed password.
- Resolved LICEN-6, an issue whereby a java.lang.SecurityException was thrown if running two licensed applications in the same JVM but separate classloaders (i.e., multiple deployments in a single application server).
- Improved overall reliability and stability.
- Made some needlessly-private parts of the API public.
- Significantly improved test code coverage.